We would like to thank you for supporting the August Wilson African American Cultural Center and the 2021 Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival. For the past year, our doors have been closed with no in-door performances, festivals, or events. Our 2021 Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival will be taking place this September; however, things are different this year! We will be using two venue spaces to accommodate the performances for the festival.
Here is how you will be able to access tickets for September 17-19:
- Chaka Khan will be playing at the Benedum Center, located on 237 7th Street Pittsburgh, PA 15222 on September 17, 2021 at 8pm. Tickets prices range from $55-$110.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling customer service at 412-456-6666, ticketing fees do apply when ordering over the phone.
- For patrons who wish to purchase tickets online, please click the buttons on this page or visit www.trustarts.org, internet fees will apply to each order.
- For patrons wishing to purchase tickets in-person, please visit the Theater Square Box office at 655 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
- On September 18-19, the festival will take place at the Highmark Stadium located in Station Square, 510 W Station Square Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- Tickets can be purchased by clicking the buttons on this page or through Ticketmaster directly, www.ticketmaster.com. When purchasing through Ticketmaster, ticketing fees will apply.
- Patrons wishing to speak to an online representative at Ticketmaster, you may call 1-800-653-8000.
- Highmark Stadium’s box office is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, excluding the main holidays for walk up sales. Patrons can call the stadium for help, but not to purchase a ticket over the phone, at 412-325-7241.
PIJF @ HIGHMARK STADIUM POLICIES
VIP Field tickets: premium location, access to VIP bar, chairs provided
Field tickets: bring your own chair(s) or blankets, access to bar and concessions
Grandstand tickets: access to bar and concessions
1) Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
2) All sales are FINAL; no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
3) All artists, set times and stages are subject to change.
4) Events take place rain or shine. If severe weather becomes an issue and we need to interrupt programming, announcements will be made regarding safety procedures. Programming will resume when deemed safe.
5) All persons, bags and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the event. There is a CLEAR BAG POLICY inside the venue. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION. PLEASE READ BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL. http://highmarkstadium.com/clear-bag-policy/
6) Any ticket holder that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the event may be asked to leave the venue and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by State/Local Authorities.
7) Highmark Stadium encourages a smoke-free environment. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
8) Please read THE NO LIST.
- NO outside food and/or beverages
- NO containers and/or coolers
- NO pets (other than service animals)
- NO bicycles
- NO weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- NO fireworks
- NO contraband
- NO exceptions